Senior Design Ops Specialist
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Intelligent Resource
Our client a large well known retail brand is currently actively looking to hire a Senior Design Ops Specialist with experience of customer experience knowledge and background.
Location: Hybrid/London (Holborn)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: Negotiable (Inside IR35)
We work across a range of online and in-store services, products, touchpoints and tools to deliver distinctive, integrated, and consistent experiences for our customers and colleagues across our client Group of companies. They operate in agile teams and squads, working with teams right across the business. Working with the Customer Experience leadership team to understand and prioritise the pain points and create effective frameworks and solutions including:
- Develop a robust prioritisation framework to ensure we're shipping experiences today, shaping experience strategies for tomorrow, and consistently delivering business value
- Define and land the adoption of agile practices, workflow management, tools and communication, to ensure we're set up to work effectively across our research, service design, product design and guidelines teams and with our stakeholders
- Establish baseline metrics and a framework to regularly measure progress
- Evolve our design process to standardise and embed best practice
- Develop, socialise and embed our playbook of activities, processes, templates and practices
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for the future of Design Ops within the business, with clear measures in place
- Ensure we have a lean, effective process in place for managing continuous improvements, delivering value early and often
- Evolve our agency roster to ensure we have the right partners in place when we need additional capacity or external expertise
- Develop an engagement strategy to ensure our stakeholders across the business understand the value CX bring
- Evangelise, influence and educate stakeholders to Director level inside and outside of CX about the value and practice of Design Ops
- Work closely with our CX Connected Culture workstream to drive a design-led and fun culture to achieve positive team health metrics
- Work closely with the CX Guidelines and Standards team to support the evolution and adoption of our design system and guidelines inside and outside of CX
- Experience matters in this role. You're a design ops specialist who's been there and done that
- You've worked with in-house design teams in large organisations and know how to get things done in a complex environment
- You have a good understanding of UX, product design, service design and research
- You advocate user-centred design thinking and the value it brings to a big business
- You're ambitious, solutions-focused and thrive on making measurable progress towards clear goals and outcomes
- You're a strong communicator, able to engage and motivate design teams and advocate design with business stakeholders. You're fluent in the languages of design and business.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong Notion skills, or similar (desirable)
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Amplify your job search: