Lead Software Developer - Permanent - £70 000 - £100 000 - London
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Sentinel
Lead Software Developer
£70 000 - £100 000 Per Annum
80% remote work, one day in the office.
Sentinel are working with a leading Data Science & Analytics Consultancy that are seeking A Lead Software Developer to join a newly formed team focused on overseeing the full product life cycle of digital products.
You will be focusing on requirements gathering and developing and updating Data Science Accelerator (DSA) bespoke for customer needs. There is also an element of Business Development to the role, you will work on client delivery.
Therefore, you will have a high level of influence on the customer base and deciding who will join your team as it grows.
As the Lead Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Requirements gathering and developing/updating Data Science Accelerator (DSA) bespoke for customer needs
- Growing and leading an internal development team
- Overseeing full product life cycle of digital products
- Business development and working on client delivery
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in building digital products across the product life cycle; delivering tangible value based on the business need
- The ability to solve complex and often dynamic problems in a measured and collaborative way
- A strong background in software with exposure to most of the different areas such as Front End, Back End, public cloud, DevOps, CI/CD, automatic infrastructure provisioning & automated testing
- Experience working independently as well as part of a high-performing team
- Comfortable working simultaneously with multiple products with the varying technologies attached to them
- Strong interpersonal skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A total cash package of up to £100,000 depending on experience and including a discretionary bonus of up to 25% pa based on a combination of company and exceptional personal performance
- Benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Group Personal Pension Scheme Remuneration and Benefits
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) scheme as a way of recognising and rewarding the contribution that colleagues can make to growth and the continued success of the company
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email (see below) .
Amplify your job search: