IT Service Analyst
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Experis IT
IT Service Analyst
Up to £35,000 (DoE) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits package.
ITIL, AD, O365, Microsoft, Access Audits, Infrastructure, Outlook, Compliance, Incident Management, escalation, Microsoft Infrastructures, Cloud, Azure, O365, Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Servers, WAN/LAN, iManager, PMS.
Based in Birmingham City Centre, with work from home options
A great opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Law Firms who regularly generate over £1BN turnover per annum from across the globe.
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, and working within our IT Services team, the IT Service Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end Incident process and assisting with proactive Incident Management. You will also act as Escalation point of contact for any Incidents or Requests that require priority support
You will manage and take ownership of incoming Incidents and Requests, and those requiring priority attention via a defined Escalation process.
Working with internal and third-party technical teams to ensure that priority items are fulfilled, and that service improvements from those are identified and tracked.
This role will also require the ability to provide reporting upon delivered services, support the IT Service Management team in Identity and Access management governance, and various compliance validations within the department.
As the IT Service Analyst - you will:
- Take responsibility for escalations by seeing them through to completion where possible and resolving the cause so the incident doesn't occur again.
- Provide clear and concise communication on all levels.
- Writing and amending service procedures for use by the rest of the service team.
- To undertake specific projects when required.
- Review user access requests and authorise or decline them.
- Excellent influencing and people management skills.
Skills and experience in these key areas required:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Incident Management
- Stakeholder Management
Skills and experience in these areas desired:
- Problem Management
- Working for a Managed Service Provider
Call Experis to find discuss the role further
Amplify your job search: