IT Team Lead - Infrastructure Support
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
IT Team Leader - Infrastructure Support
Up to £40,000 - DOE
Our Company is a leading supplier of Outsourced Engineering Services to Aerospace and Defence companies. The IT Team Leader is intrinsic to ensuring robust secure systems that allow our staff to deliver their work in a timely manner.
Reporting directly to the CEO the IT Team Leader is part of a team that defines and delivers an IT strategy that ensures our company remains a market leader in its sector.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure through access controls.
- Ensure availability of the IT systems to company workers
- Delivery of IT tasks, either personally or via the team
- Management of the IT service desk to ensure tickets are prioritised correctly and tickets are being closed on time
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues Design, develop, implement systems, policies and procedures
- Working with customers to ensure IT equipment can deliver
- Linux Firewalling
- Windows Domain including DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- 365/Azure AD
- Experience with Networking and System updates/patching
- Hands on networking experience with configuring and installing Switches.
- Service desk software (desirable)
- Commercial awareness
- Ownership of the IT function
- Comprehensive technical competence
- Organisational awareness to achieve appropriate prioritisation
- Ability to adapt plans
- Management ability
- Flexible approach
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive and identifying issues and presenting solutions/options v risk
To apply please click the "Apply" button or email (see below) for more details
Amplify your job search: