Senior Technical Project Manager
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Experis IT
Technical Project Manager
37.5 hrs per week
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next opportunity?
We are looking for a Project Manager with demonstrable experience in Prince2, and a supervisory public sector environment to join our team. As a Project Manager you would be responsible for the technical project deliverables that form part of the digital infrastructure transformation programme.
If you believe you are a skilled and experienced project coordinator with a strong history of successful delivery of technical IT projects who wants to work in a busy environment and believes they are a good fit, then read below.
- To set up project structures using PRINCE2 methodology and to manage the work of cross functional projects teams.
- To assist the development of new working practices as new deployments are introduced managing difficult or contentious issues.
- Liaise with both the internal development team and software suppliers to agree timescales and deliverables of new upgraded software/services.
- To be responsible for the deployment of small and medium scale IT projects and associated system upgrade across the hospital group using PRINCE2 methodology.
- To set up and lead project boards and teams as required.
- To be responsible for the budget assigned to the project and to ensure that in line with PRINCE2 project expenditure is reported to the project board.
Desirable & Necessary Skills
- Supervisory experience (public sector).
- Significant experience of technical change management.
- Analytical person with ability to make considered recommendations on IT and project budgetary issues.
- Significant experience in project management.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals, and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please don't hesitate to contact me via email
Amplify your job search: