Java Developer - AWS, Microservices
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Fairfield Consultancy Services Ltd
Fintech is looking at hiring Java Developer with experience in BFSI domain for a permanent role.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Design and enhance the Leading Global Fixed Income e-trading platform for institutional investors
- Be part of a scrum team comprised of skilled technology professionals with the goal to revolutionize the credit and corporate bond markets
- Innovate and transform business ideas into highly utilized features and services for our customers
- Utilize industry standard technologies including Java, AWS, Kafka, Oracle, React, Redis Spring Boot and others
- Implement and support products/initiatives from infancy to maturity
- Develop and design APIs in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture in the cloud
- Production support, including investigating and fixing production issues
- 7+ years of enterprise software development using Java
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading programming
- Experience with microservices using Spring/Spring Boot (or ideally migrating from the monolith to microservices)
- Familiarity with streaming technologies such as Kafka/Redis etc is desirable.
- Good database skills
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms
As such, the role requires someone who:
- Is intelligent, confident, and able to portrait ideas in an articulate, persuasive, and convincing way.
- Thrives on the challenges that change brings.
- Promotes a can-do attitude and leads by example.
- Can think creatively and analytically.
- Thrives on innovation.
- Is very delivery focused; quick to market deliverables are key to the success of the team/company.
- Good communication skills
Amplify your job search: