S/4HANA Cutover Manager
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Boss Professional Services
S/4HANA Cutover Manager - 12 Month Hybrid Contract
We are looking for an experienced Cutover Lead with a background in SAP S/4HANA
Please note this role requires being in-office 3 days a week, located a 45 min train journey from Central London
- Defines the Global Template cutover approach and ensures any local country specific requirements are included
- Works with the Technical Architecture lead to determine Release environment and client requirements across all applications (S/4 HANA, CPI, C4C, MDG, Concur, Workday, MII, Anaplan, IBP) to support Cutover Dry Runs.
- Works closely with the System Integrator to ensure that the cutover approach is applied during the release
- Define the procedures and processes for applying elevated access to users during cutover activities
- Define the key business activities that are involved or impacted by cutover to stop and/or restart business operational activities during Business Cutover.
- Manages the local country resources and activities required during both cutover dry runs and business cutover, including any interim and dual maintenance processes required between TCO and BCO.
- Supports the System Integrator with all cutover preparation, planning, communication and execution activities.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and to operate and move between strategic and operational level thinking.
- High level of attention to detail and planning expertise using planning tools.
- Experience of delivering cutover within a multi country - multi process Business, IT and SAP S/4 HANA Transformation programmes for Global organisations.
- Expert in Solution Manager and Focus Build
- Strong technical understanding across SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, infrastructure, Middleware, 3rd party integration, networks, devices and peripherals.
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, contact me on the details below.
Amplify your job search: