Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Curo Services
Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Remote
Salary - £40 - 60K per Annum
Benefits - 3 Training Days per quarter, Additional 2 Days holiday (Birthday & Anniversary), Plus Annual Profit Share based Bonus!
The Client -
Our Client is a Tier 1 Cloud Service Provider and Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Productivity, Platform, Windows, Devices and Datacentre. They have been delivering Digital Transformations, 24 x 7 Managed Support and Security Services for over 10 years. Their mission is to offer their customers a great service throughout their IT journey. They are fully committed to investing heavily in their employees, including 3 training days per quarter, and financing additional certification and qualifications. This is a small dynamic team, who have grown into a far reaching and very well respected national service provider.
The Candidate -
We are looking for a Project Manager, ideally with experience in the IT sector, particularly Microsoft Cloud, or perhaps experience of being in a hands on technical role previously. The successful candidate will be a fast thinking, energetic and articulate individual, capable of successfully driving the lead and opportunity pipeline across the business. Cultural fit is important, and we are looking for a personable and professional candidate who will be committed to an outstanding client experience, backed up operationally by an excellent agile Technical Team. Project Management experience is a must and it is important that the candidate has had Project Management experience in the IT sector - ideally Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
The Role -
The successful candidate will work within the fast-paced projects team as a Project Manager being responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 projects for the company's customers. This is purely a Project Manager position, and hands on tech experience isn't a requirement, however for technically minded candidates there is scope for this to grow into a Technical Project Manager role.
This is a predominantly remote role, however the post holder will be required to work from the office on average once every 2 months, and may be required to pop in on an ad hoc basis. As such we are looking for someone who resides within 2 hours from London.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources, the customer and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, and track progress, and to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimise potential risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Prepare and present project kick-off slide decks for customer projects.
- Lead customer project update meetings.
- Organise project team meetings and record minutes.
- Handle project queries.
- Contribute to the development of internal project processes, flow diagrams and templates.
- Assist and support the projects team and mentor Project Coordinators.
- Attend webinars and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Continually develop skills.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PRINCE2/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with project management software tools, ie - Mavenlink
- Experience in the IT sector is a plus.
To apply for this Project Manager permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Amplify your job search: