Application Support Analyst - Fully Remote
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by IT Recruitment Solutions
Application Support Analyst required by an established and growing critical communications and messaging software technology provider based in the Brighton, East Sussex.
This Application Support Analyst role will see you providing technical support to customers for their communications and messaging platform, with responsibility for ensuring service delivery standards of the production environment.
Your duties in this Application Support Analyst role will include:
- 1st/2nd line application support for systems and Middleware
- Performance tuning and application monitoring
- Root cause analysis, assessing the impact of incidents
- Work on the planning and implementation of new software releases/changes into the live environment
- Monitor and prioritise support requests, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout and escalating where required
As such, we are looking for an Application Support Analyst with experience of SQL Scripting, knowledge of C# (can read the code), excellent troubleshooting and client facing skills.
This is a great opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a vibrant and successful company who are rapidly growing and support global customers who rely on their industry leading technology.
My client has an excellent culture, promoting a great work life balance as well as providing brilliant work challenges and scope for career progression. In addition to a salary of £30,000 - £35,000, they are also offering great benefits and fully remote working.
To be considered for this Application Support Analyst role please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer now!
Application Support, Software Support, Production Support, SQL, .Net, C#
Amplify your job search: