Cloud Data Engineer - Azure, Google, SQL
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Cloud Data Engineer - Azure, GCP, MS SQL
£50,000 + bonus, benefits, continuous personal development, challenging projects
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to work with a market leading digital retail company based near Portsmouth in Hampshire. A company with a global brand name and renowned for offering progressive careers, generous benefits, and continuous professional development.
This is a diverse and challenging role offering a great range of tasks and activities, large and varied projects, all using modern technology.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely with individuals within the Cloud & Infrastructure Team. Splitting your time based on priorities within the Engineering and Development team, you will have a very diverse understanding of Database Technologies and have that ability to research and learn on the job.
- Experience using Cloud technologies and tooling for Azure and Google
- Experience in database development, management, design and security at Senior level
- Experience in Enterprise relational database technologies
- Custom, platform agnostic, ETL design, implementation and maintenance experience
What's in it for you:
Along with the opportunity to work with and learn from a hugely experienced team of creative and innovative people, they also offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development programmes
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- Staff discount & a company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours with hybrid working
- Healthcare plan
How to apply:
To submit your CV please hit apply. If you would like to talk and find out more info, please contact Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment. (see below)
Amplify your job search: