Senior Mobile Developer - Android/IOS, Kotlin, Swift
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Senior Mobile Developer - Android/IOS, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C
Up to £70,000 - Hybrid Approach
Are you an experienced Mobile Developer designing customer facing apps?
Would you like to work with a global sports brand with a fantastic reputation, modern technology focus and great career potential?
If so, then this could be the role you are looking for.
As a senior member of the development team this role is pivotal in the demand to the brand. You will be leading the technical delivery of mobile applications, designing and building solutions to business requirements and customer demands. The role will be both mentoring individuals in the team as well as a hands-on approach.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development programmes
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- Staff discount & a company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours with hybrid working
- Healthcare plan
- Maternity and paternity leave provision
- Company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture
- Industry experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with native iOS or Android Development
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java or Kotlin
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks
- Experience with REST, GraphQL
- Any experience with E-commerce applications
- Any experience with CI tooling
Day to Day Activities
- Build high quality native applications for the company's brands.
- Act as an SME for mobile app development decisions. Help to drive decisions on technology. Understand the impact those decisions will have to ensure the correct options are chosen.
- Act as an SME for what is possible with mobile applications. Be aware of the latest features in iOS and Android and work with product teams to look for opportunities to use those features.
- Ensuring the architecture of applications allow for flexibility and scalability. Make decisions that create reusable components.
- Mentoring other team members to ensure they're able to deliver software of the required quality.
- Line management of team members (monthly 1-1, 6-month review and goal setting)
- Drive best practices within the development team, including agile methodologies, automated testing, continuous deployment.
- Help to maintain documentation of the software being developed to ensure common understanding within and outside the team. Help with service introduction of new features to the wider business.
To Apply please click the "Apply" Button or email (see below) for more details.
Amplify your job search: