IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Lorien
Here at Lorien we are partnering with a rapidly expanding Software house based in Manchester City Centre. With the plans for their growth to continue well underway this year, they're now looking to expand the IT support team and add a It Support Analyst.
The Role: IT Support Analyst
Your role as part of the Service Desk is to ensure that you can provide streamlined support on technical faults that come into the business. You'll be actively troubleshooting and diagnosing the faults and have responsibility to streamline your own workload. Here there is a genuine opportunity to grow your skill set and progress your career. With excellent progression routes and training programmes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology (Windows OS/Windows Server/etc.)
- Understanding of how to successfully troubleshoot faults
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated to have a career in technology
- Linux OS
- Scripting knowledge such as PowerShell
- Monitoring tools (SolarWinds/Instana/SPLUNK/Prometheus/Zabbix)
- ITIL working knowledge or qualification
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Eye for detail, with a very clear and organised approach to delivery
- Sound knowledge in the Gaming and Sports industry
Salary: £20,000 to 30,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme (10%)
- Professional progression plans, including support and training with certifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, therefore submit your CV now to be considered.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: