Technical Product Owner
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Xpertise
We have partnered with a FTSE100 who are hiring for a Technical Product Owner. The organisation has embraced innovation into data and is now looking for a Technical Product Owner to join a Greenfield team within a brand-new division of the company.
Location: Cardiff (minimum 1 day a week in the office)
Benefits: Bonus (up to 40%) | 15% Pension | 27 days annual leave | private medical insurance
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a technology roadmap for the platform that supports their wealth management solution. You will lead an OpenShift, Microservices and Cloud migration in 2023. Furthermore, you will pioneer the reduction of the release time of the platform upgrade, whilst maintaining quality. This role will work in tangent with multiple teams (automation, personal investment and workplace drawdown), and effective management of stakeholders within the business, and outside (consultancies), will be crucial to success.
Key Skills required:
- Experience working with internal products in a technical environment such as Infrastructure (or similar)
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, Technologies, and Tech Architectures
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Understanding of Agile best practice such as CI/CD/TDD.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Power BI, and other IT tools
- Experience defining and implementing target operating models
- Experience working with Jira (Or similar)
Nice to have
- SAFe Agile accreditation
- ITIL qualification
- Understanding of IT/Cyber security
Interested? Please apply with your CV or email/message Morgan Summerfield for additional details.
Xpertise acts as an employment agency
Amplify your job search: