Backend Developer (Java) - Unicorn FinTech
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Robert Walters
My client is a UK FinTech Unicorn in the payment processing domain! They have acquired 50 Fintech businesses in the past 9 months and the business is scaling up with 100 headcounts in Tech division. They are looking to hire a Backend Developer to work on their core product, the first of its kind in the world.
- Proven experience as a Senior Engineer within a DevOps/Agile environment
- Advanced level Java, Kotlin, Python and Spring Boot, Angular/Angular JS software engineer - who can define solution architecture, design, programmer experience
- Experience as a Lead Developer delivering project work, mentoring team members, delegating work and ensuring development standards and practices
- Producing relevant systems engineering artefacts such as models, requirements, use cases, interface definitions, technical delivery plans, verification plans etc.
- Strong experience of Java Development
- Kotlin, Python and Spring Boot, Angular/Angular JS is desirable
- Strong knowledge of AWS and professional experience with API architecture and design skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact with non-technical members of staff in a cross-functional team
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools - Jenkins and AWS with the ability to build and manage pipelines
- An understanding of architecture, Design, Coding, governance and the formal review process
I see this as a fantastic opportunity to join a Unicorn FinTech, continuing to grow in an exciting space within the market. You will also work with driven individuals and developers in a fantastic period of growth within the FinTech sector. If you are interested in this role please reach out to (see below) or call to have a discussion.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Amplify your job search: