Solutions Architect (Payments) - Hybrid - London
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Solutions Architect (Payments)
My client is looking for a Solutions Architect (Payments) to join a, progressive, exciting team for an end client in the financial sector.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong architectural background and expertise, with a proven track record of applying architectural rigour and an analytical approach to solving business and technical challenges.
- Knowledge and experience of domain, event driven design - Should be able to demonstrate practical knowledge, experience, and understanding of the key design approaches & challenges associated with implementing these patterns in an enterprise organisation.
- Microservices - Extensive experience and knowledge on microservice architecture and patterns (ie SAGA, service discovery). Also understanding of infrastructure elements like service mesh, serverless, etc.
- Commercial experience handling ISO20022 across all Payments schemes.
- Good communication - being able to communicate effectively and clearly is essential for this role.
Offering £650-750 p/d (inside IR35) within a hybrid working environment (1 day p/w on-site in London) on a 6 month contract (with view to extend), this is an opportunity worthy of serious consideration.
This role is looking to be filled urgently, and my client will move quickly for the right candidate. Please apply urgently for an increased likelihood of consideration. Feel free to direct any queries to Mark Piper at Berkeley Square IT see below) )
Amplify your job search: