Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by WA Consultants
This will be a busy and varied role, with the initial focus being on helping to deliver our recruitment plans with the Talent Acquisition Team, and to help the Head of HR develop systems and processes within the workplace.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (employee records, payroll, personal information, holiday records)
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, finance, procurement) on HR admin tasks
- Support the recruitment/hiring and on-boarding process by scheduling interviews, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc
- Assist and guide the management team in where to locate information and procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, and maintain the HR Calendar
- Perform orientations, support Managers with onboarding new employees and update records with new hires
- Produce contract packs and offer letters, and submit reports/KPI data on general HR activity, as required
- Assist in HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions with Admin tasks, as assigned
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Amplify your job search: