Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Square One Resources
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Remote - However, required to work onsite 1-2 days a month in London
Salary/Rate: £150 per day Inside IR35 - Can be increased
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: 6 Month Contract - Will be going perm
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading technology solutions clients! They are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team for a six-month contract.
Reporting to the UKI Payroll Manager, providing detail-level payroll administration and payroll processing as part of the European Payroll team focusing on the UKI Region.
1. Consolidate payroll data from various sources
2. Submission of payroll data to external service providers
3. Review calculations & work with provider on any necessary adjustments
4. Generate gross to net, & net pay reports
5. Arrange net payments to associates
6. Discharge any other payroll associated liabilities (taxes, social contributions, insurances, pensions)
7. Assist with Audit Compliance reviews
9. Maintain relevant Country payroll knowledge
10. Keep key business partners up to date with any legislation changes for the local region
11. Build & maintain strong working relationships (ie. HR, Finance, Stock Admin, Tax, Internal audit)
12. Handle questions from employees regarding payroll.
13. Ad hoc duties and special projects as requested by management
1. Relevant experience in a similar position/industry; Proven Experience
2. Knowledge of local UKI PAYE and employment legislation
3. Knowledge of local Ireland Social securities and employment legislation
4. Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Powerpoint and Access skills a plus)
5. Knowledge of Peoplesoft or other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems is a plus
6. Ability to work under pressure
7. Self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Strong communication skills
2. Team player
3. Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload
4. Ability to meet constant deadlines
5. Vendor Management
6. Proactive approach to work to constantly improve internal processes
7. A "can do" attitude
8. Attention to detail and accuracy
9. HR experience an advantage
Please note: Candidate must be local to London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Amplify your job search: