Customer Service Manager
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Consol Partners
Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Location: Slough, UK
Duration: 6 months contract
- Batchelor degree in Computing/Engineering/Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English language essential: additional languages a plus
- Strong knowledge in Customer Experience and IT infra system integration.
- 3 years project experience
- Technical experience in, but not limited to, Cloud services, datacenter and Enterprise networks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong customer program management background
- AGILE methodology experience
- To have overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented client's in-sourced and outsourced (Network, IT Services, Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions) services and solutions on assigned customer(s).
- To be the customer's primary point of contact for all Service related issues, with the exception of Incident Management, where the S- CSM in case of major incidents could act as a secondary escalation point (Customer Service Desk will be the primary escalation point).
- To proactively identify existing customer needs, and opportunities to grow the customer relationship with the client's Services. Customer issues are managed and resolved in a timely manner. Customer has visibility to these improvement actions via the monthly service review meeting and receives updates on a regular basis.
- To maintain adequate knowledge of client's solutions and services. Ensure that the customer gets regular communication and visibility on the performance and evolution of their services purchased from the client.
- The Customer has full visibility on our operations and SLA compliance. The Customer has full visibility of anticipated service interruptions in order to proactively inform end-users in advance.
Amplify your job search: