Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Darwin Recruitment
With Christmas around the corner, my client is looking for a Permanent DevOps Engineer to start and be settled in for when the new year comes in :)
My client is a premium mobile advertising company focused on bringing in solutions to their publishers. They currently operate in Germany, However they are open to fully remote workers within Europe.
What your role will consist of:
- You will work closely and assist the developers with software development
- You will be troubleshooting issues and outages
- The successful candidate will be ensuring security and efficiency of the clients IT infrastructure
- You will be working on the server setups, maintenance, configuration and monitoring
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a background as a DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator or a similar role
- Proficient with Linux as an operating system, ideally Debian
- You are familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- You can automate tasks using Bash-Script, PHP, Python or other similar languages
- Experience with MySQL and Clickhouse would be a bonus
This is a permanent opportunity and will be Full time working. My client offers competitive salaries and bonuses. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If this could be of interest to you, please send me an email on (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: