Business Support Specialist
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Business Support Specialist
Circa £35,000 + Benefits
Guernsey or Southampton
Harvey Nash is partnering with an exciting Leading Global Professional Services Consultancy. Our Client is a fast-growing Back Office supplier and outsource provider for Fund Management, Private Equity and Hedge Funds. They offer one of the most personable, enjoyable and friendly working environments in financial services
They're seeking someone with experience in either the Corporate Services or Private Equity sector to join their Operational Support Team, gaining exposure to multiple clients in all jurisdictions (Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, UK, USA, Ireland).
As a Business Support Specialist you'll assist in providing support to the business in improving, testing and migrating data within the companies Registry System. They're seeking bright individuals who are motivated, want to deliver excellence and ensure exceptional support their client facing teams.
- Play a key role in the migration and reconciliation of data from one system to another
- Build relationships with the various product teams and jurisdictions to assist them and the group in utilising the core system to its fullest
- Attend planning and set up meetings to gain an understanding of client requirements
- Take an active part in testing, maintaining and improving the core system offering
- Review and identify data issues within the system ahead of migration
- Liaise with the Client Facing Team to discuss issues/questions that occur and plan a resolution
- Assist with user acceptance testing regarding Change Management Deployment, Fixes and Upgrades
- Attend post migration meetings as well as contribute to the go live decision with the Project and Client Facing Team
- Have a vested interest in the success of the migrations and strive to ensure that benefits are being realised as part of the project
- Work closely with the Operational Support Team and escalate any issues or concerns.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Corporate Services or Private Equity sector experience
- Preferably be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (eg ACCA, ACA or ICSA), or be willing to
- Some technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through our client)
- Good communicator both orally and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to follow procedures and document findings
- Travel may be required to other jurisdictions
- Quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships is at the heart of what they do
- Knowledge of Viewpoint and/or relevant industry experience
- Our client will provide training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development.
If you fit the criteria and feel this is an opportunity you'd like to discuss, please do get in touch via an application
Amplify your job search: