Junior Project Manager- Germany
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Lorien
IT Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager - €56k + benefits
- Hybrid with travel to Dusseldorf with occasional office visits across DACH region
- Must be based in Germany and speak German & English
Our client, a global B2B software company in the automotive industry, are looking for a Project Manager to come and join their DACH Project Team.
You'll be responsible for managing large customer and internal projects to budget, schedule and quality. Where this role is remote within a global team, there will be much communication across departments and markets, so it demands timely and effective communication with all types of people
- Define the scope, impact, resources and outcomes of the project
- Develop project plans, budgets and teams, and schedule project activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and customer stakeholders
- Analyse and work with the customer agree to scope, impact, resources and outcomes of project
- Assign work, delegate responsibilities, and lead and support the project team
- Maintain and control project documentation and systems throughout the whole project life cycle
- Deal with emerging risks promptly and professionally, escalating if necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working as a Project Manager, preferably working on IT/ERP/Software implementation projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely, and with remote/global teams
- Proven experience working with Project Management methodology eg PMI/PRINCE2
- Knowledge of Project management tools and platforms (Teamwork, MS Projects, MS Office)
A Bachelor's degree in business and/or a PMP/PRINCE2 Certification is highly desirable but not essential.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: