Company Secretarial Assistant
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by McGregor Boyall
To support the Company Secretariat team of in delivering high quality corporate governance compliance and administration, focused on the EMEA Sub-Group.
This newly created role will see you assist and support the Assistant Company Secretary - Secretary to the EMEA Sub-Group in delivering a structured and effective wide-ranging company secretarial service, whilst ensuring the Group and its subsidiaries comply with their relevant best practice and statutory obligations. You will have exposure to all aspects of the Company's life cycle and agile working, a supportive team and growth and development opportunities are provided from day one.
- Proactively managing meeting schedules, assisting in the annual agenda planning process, preparation of agendas, collation, and timely distribution of meeting packs, and maintaining accurate action logs.
- The drafting and submission of forms
- Administer and maintain statutory registers on the Group's worldwide database of, liaising with overseas colleagues and professional advisers as appropriate.
- Assist with the UK statutory accounts approval/filing processes and liaison with external auditors and finance teams including the preparation of relevant paperwork and minutes.
- Some working knowledge of the legal, regulatory and corporate governance framework applying to UK regulated companies is preferable.
This role would particularly suit someone that is committed to pursuing a career as a Chartered Company Secretary/Governance Professional and is seeking to take a second step on their career journey.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Amplify your job search: