Palo Alto Firewall Engineer (Panorama)
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Pontoon
A standout opportunity has become available to work with one of the worlds leading renewable energy companies to become responsible for providing technical network support within the Network Tower. Maintaining the network infrastructure, resolving incidents, dealing with service requests, patching, and supporting project related workstreams
Role: Palo Alto Firewall Engineer (Panorama)
Location: Selby, Northampton, or Ipswich (Remote working available)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £450.00 PWD
Status: Inside IR35
Skills and experience required:
- Must haveHands on experience configuring & supporting Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience in configuring and deploying Palo Alto Panorama
- Previous experience working in a network technical support function at 3rd line level
- Hands on experience configuring & supporting Cisco Switches (IOS, IOS-XE, Nexus) and Routers
- Hands on experience configuring and support ASA/Checkpoint Firewalls would be beneficial
- Hands on experience configuring & supporting other vendors equipment including F5, Checkpoint, Fortinet, VMWare (NSX-T) would be desirable
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Amplify your job search: