Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Etonwood
Cloud Architect - Permanent - London/Hybrid - up to £120,000 p/a
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Etonwood
Keen to discuss with Cloud Architects at all levels that may be looking for a new role.
Our client is looking for an experienced cloud architect to join their team. you will work with dynamic team members to plan, design, implement the cloud solutions in line with the enterprise application architecture, IT strategy, business requirements and applicable compliance standards.
- Experience of cloud delivery and design
- Deep involvement in the design and successful implementation of cloud deployments for public, private or hybrid environments
- Demonstratable experience of requirements gathering through to analysts design, plan and build
- Practical experience of delivering IaC and Automation as part of cloud migration.
The right candidate will take ownership of business, technical and service elements to cloud architecture.
- Cloud Strategy and Technical Roadmaps
- Technology alignment to, and driving of Business Strategy
- Modern governance frameworks and best practices
- Technology steering of cloud programmes
- Cloud Operating Model analysis and design
- Engineering practice and CCoE for our clients
- Cloud Migration & Modernisation/Transformation
- Application Modernisation
- Digital Enablement utilising Cloud native services
Our client is looking for a combination of high level architecture skills built upon a foundation of deep engineering experience.
- Pre-sales assistance - scoping, designing, costing, E2E solution strategy
- Client engagement and stakeholder management
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Partner relationships with hyperscalers
- Publish/present through leading material
- Cloud Adoption and Modernisation across AWS, Azure & GCP:
- Multi-cloud deployments and how to enable customer success
- CCoE & Cloud Operating Models
- General experience & leadership in infrastructure projects and migrations
- Application architecture & performance tuning - load balancing, auto-scaling, web Servers & database Servers
- Automation & Infrastructure as Code management using Terraform or similar tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible .
- CI/CD toolchains such as Azure Devops, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and others
- Automated Infrastructure testing
- Modern IT Operations Frameworks
- Experience and competent with coding and Scripting: PowerShell and Python
- Cloud certified architect to professional level
- Experience with API design and service integration
- Demonstrable experience with private cloud deployments
- Configuration, migration/modernisation and deployment experience the following:
- IaaS & PaaS Technologies
- Container platforms and orchestration tools such as docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud Native & Serverless
- Web front ends on traditional and serverless deployments
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- Multi-tiered applications.
- Security architectures for infrastructure, cloud and applications
- Understanding of application architectures and development methodologies
- Architectural certification (eg TOGAF)
- Governance and proactive attitude to managing issues and risks
Alert me to jobs like this:
Cloud Architect - Permanent - London/Hybrid - up to £120,000 p/a in London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search: