Senior Product Manager, Procurement
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Darwin Recruitment
Senior Product Manager, Procurement
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager for our Procurement domain. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, Tour Operations, and based in our Zurich office, you will drive vision, strategy and roadmap focused on our procurement processes (category management, strategic sourcing, contracting, supplier management, P2P) and the landscape of procurement technologies. In this role, you will need to balance iterative near-term results longer term initiatives. You should be a strong cross-functional collaborator, an excellent communicator, and a highly capable strategic thinker. You will excel in this role if you love crafting a strategic story to solve customer problems to deliver business value and digging into the details with your cross-functional partners.
What you'll do
- Build a product roadmap prioritized through collaborative analysis and partnership with Engineering and Land Operations that balances our customer needs, supplier growth, foundational platform investments for scalability, and progress on competing projects
- Communicate strategy, roadmap, tradeoffs and progress against initiatives to the broader business
- Balance the needs for the upcoming travel season with long term strategic progress
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, drive both process and system change depending on what is needed to achieve the desired business objectives
Who you are
- 5+ years of product management experience driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution, with a focus on data-driven product discovery
- Mastery of defining and breaking down problems and guiding groups through structured decision making
- You have a strong analytical mindset that you partner with a deep empathy and interest in our customers and internal users
- Highly skilled in collaboration with UX and engineering, creating true partnerships
- You have strong ownership, communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills with a track record in building successful cross-departmental relationships to drive results and remove roadblocks
- Experience in supply chain management, inventory and planning applications, or data integration is a plus but not required
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot spots such as Mt. Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich.
- Full reimbursement of the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, covering country-wide public transportation.
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams.
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips, and pay-day happy hours.
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and EF products.
- 15% off in-house childcare service (more info. available).
- Option to work in the office full-time, hybrid, or consideration for additional flexibility.
- Relocation support, if applicable
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Collaboration on choice of technology
- One flight home per year
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact us.
Amplify your job search: