Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by VIQU Ltd
Azure Cloud Engineer - £60,000 - £90,000
We're partnered with one of the UK's leading brands that are currently hiring for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team going from strength to strength. They thrive to be the best in the field and outdo with their experience in data and technology. The business has modified the work structure to help the customers, take on new technologies and develop business outclass.
The opportunity has formed due to the organisation forming a new cloud centre of excellence to increase the internal cloud capabilities and reduce reliance on third party suppliers.
The ideal candidate for the Azure Cloud Engineer role will have:
- Extensive experience with IAAS and PAAS
- Language expertise in functional, procedural and Object Oriented
- Knowledge in at least one of the following Python, SQL, Kotlin, Scala, Java
- At least 2+ years of software development experience with big data platforms and ETL
Key attributes and Responsibilities for the Azure Cloud Engineer:
- Working on a large bases of technologies problems
- Create validated and technical solutions to help the delivery of enterprise data
- Handle first-order issues in a large scale such as compute service with Office 365 products
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Dan Freeman, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
Amplify your job search: