Service Manager - Retail Technology
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Synchro Recruitment
A Service Manager is required to join a leading global retail brand on a permanent basis, working a hybrid model of 2/3 days on site in Cheltenham and 2/3 days working remotely. The role will also incorporate some international travel.
As an experienced Service Manager you will have worked within the retail industry with a focus on in-store technology as you will be fully responsible for all areas relating to the support and performance of the in-store technology. This will include management of the internal and external store support teams, 3rd party vendor management, support contracts, customer satisfaction as well as changes and upgrades. In your role, you will act as the owner of the 'service' provided to the stores globally.
We are looking for;
- Forward-thinking, driven and passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Experienced in an international, multi-system, support and service role (5+ years)
- Technically strong with working knowledge of Windows-based systems ideally in a retail environment
- Adept at stakeholder management up to Director level
- Able to work through and simplify complex situations and have a very keen eye for detail
- Able to provide a demonstrable experience of delivering tangible service improvement initiatives
Amplify your job search: