EMEA Account Director
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by McGregor Boyall
An established PR, Marketing, and events agency specializing in Media and entertainment is looking for an EMEA Marketing Director to join their growing marketing team. They are a full-service agency providing services such as product re-launches, branding, and rebranding, setting up and running round tables, and media relations, to name a few.
- Taking overall responsibility for client servicing, ensuring expectations are met and exceeded; ensuring the team and accounts are profitable.
- Foreseeing and resolving client issues alongside Account Directors.
- Ensuring client teams are monitoring the quality, impact, effectiveness, and success of campaigns against agreed objections.
- Supervising and the developing of Account Managers to ensure all teams are delivering on client campaigns and driving the teams to meet KPIs and objectives.
- Taking briefs and contributing to new business pitches whilst working with the teams to plan successful campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- 6 years' experience in Account management, 3 years' experience as an Account Director within an agency.
- Experienced in managing and developing multiple direct reports.
- Have a proven track record of growing accounts, upselling services and bringing in new business.
- To have strong industry knowledge, connections, and contacts with journalists, industry networks and members of the press.
- Ability to lease with multiple stakeholders, juggling multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Amplify your job search: