Data Architect - Hybrid/Bradford - up to £75K
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Exalto Consulting
Exalto Consulting are recruiting for a Data Architect, Azure environment. But not essential. This is paying up to £75K basic salary depending on experience. Hybrid working, 2 days a week on site in Bradford and 3 days remote.
The Data Architect will need the below technical experience:
- Experience in integrating and implementing ERP/CRM and COTS/SaaS platforms, preferably Dynamics 365 platform or Azure cloud.
- Experienced in implementing Cloud based solutions.
- Must have strong MDM experience and the progression to Data Meshes, and the Enablement of Data Platforms
- Solid working knowledge of databases (Azure SQL, MSQL)
- Data lakes (eg, Azure Data Lake/Delta lakes)
- Processing tools (eg, Databricks/HDInsight)
- BI and Reporting tools or similar technologies
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role where you can really make an impact, then please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are looking to hire ASAP, I have a detailed job spec with more company information. This is a part of a migration project for the client so you will be joining the journey to help implement new systems. Be able to see the process through from start to finish and gain exposure to fantastic technologies in a great environment.
Data Architect - Hybrid working/Bradford - up to £75K basic salary - Azure - MDM/Data
Amplify your job search: