Head of Software Delivery
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Head of Software Delivery/Development Manager
My client is currently looking for a talented and motivated Head of Development/Head of Delivery to join an industry-leading company at a time of digital transformation. They boast a skilled team of developers and QA's and require an experienced team manager who can help steer the team through a period of growth and deliver on a variety of projects.
The Head of Software Delivery will be part of the Technical Delivery function and directly responsible for Software Development and QA, in a modern, fast-paced, deeply motivated and collaborative team. This role is partly hands-on and would be ideal for a proactive Head of Software Delivery/software development manager, who has a proven track record of delivering Agile software projects and is a part of a wider digital transportation change programme.
- Experienced in leading and coaching Technical and multi-functional Software Delivery teams
- You must have extensive experience designing and developing sophisticated software products
- Strong knowledge of agile processes
- Must be highly proactive and organized and able to self-manage
- Highly skilled with internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience in people management, engaging remote teams to encourage a trusted and high-performing environment
- Exposure to ISO27001
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, GIT and CI/CD
- Ideally, a hands-on development background using .Net, C#.
- Responsible for managing technical debt
- Good communication and presentation skills
This role is fully remote and is paying up to £80,000 DOE.
To find out more, please apply to this advert or message Thomas Stickler (Spectrum IT Recruitment)
Amplify your job search: