Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Mobile Developer + Fully Remote working options
Salary £60k - £75k + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Developer candidate to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement and upskilling. The Xamarin Developer will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the mapping and situational awareness product. You will be part of a collaborative team that will work closely with other internal stakeholders such as Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps, and Product Owners.
The company can provide support and advancement, and they are looking for previous commercial experience in a similar technical environment, building iOS and Android apps with Xamarin.
- Experience building mobile applications across iOS and Android using Xamarin. Experience coding with C#
- Experience in Design Patterns in either MVVM or MVP
- A knowledge and experience of working to development best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Object Orientated programming
- Communicates comfortably with internal stakeholders and immediate team.
- Experience in using GIT source control (Branching, Pull Requests, Merge and rebase)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and Agile practices
- Commercial experience with Docker or Ansible
To apply, please respond to this advert or give Tom a call.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based.
Amplify your job search: