Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
- Remote (full-time) OR Hybrid (Bournemouth)
- £40,000 to £50,000 + bonus & benefits
Animal Welfare | Sustainable Farming | Agricultural Technology
We have an awesome new job opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a 50 person technology company building innovative, modern tech solutions driving sustainable food supply and improving animal welfare in the global food supply chain. Some of the companies customers are global brand names including KFC & McDonalds so your work has a huge global impact!
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer (1-4 years) to join a talented team. Working with modern technology and agile process, you will be expanding and maintaining a client-facing data management system and technology platform to drive positive change in animal welfare, farming & food technology.
Day to day you will be involved in writing Back End Node.js code and user interfaces in React.js. Designing and building scalable RESTful APIs and enabling customers and partners to securely access their data.
- Experience designing and building RESTful API's
- Knowledge of database systems, NoSQL and Graph
- Experience using TypeScript
- Company pension, Flexitime, Life insurance, On-site parking, Profit sharing (annual bonus), Sick pay, Work from home, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
How to apply:
You can either hit the APPLY button on this page to upload your CV, or you can reach out to me directly; Ryan O'Dowda at Spectrum IT Recruitment. (see below)
Amplify your job search: