OSS Systems and DevOps Architect
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Gerrard White
OSS Systems and DevOps Architect - Full Time - Permanent
Gerrard White are working with a leading cloud services provider who offer an integrated suite of managed services, from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools to support a range of businesses from SMEs to multi-national corporations.
They are looking for an OSS Systems and DevOps Architect to design, develop and implement OSS systems architectures too.
A key part if this role includes testing and developing technology and software used for fault and performance management and the implementation of managed services. In addition, you will take charge of the design and implementation of orchestration delivering automation on tasks such as new service provisioning, MACD configuration and software patching.
Supporting the DevOps initiative, you will be passionate about improving IT managed services and delivery through leading edge technology. You will be up to date with the latest technology trends and capabilities.
- Contribute to delivering the technical strategy through effective relationships with key people throughout the company.
- Contribute to the company's strategic direction by identifying the role technologies will play in its future growth.
- Interpret technology and market trends.
- Process engineering, architecture, design, and technology selection for OSS Systems.
- Design, support, and review the development of new OSS processes and tools.
- Drive the continuous development/improvement of OSS processes and tools.
- Ensure that all technology and processes comply with recommended GDPR, government regulatory and security guidelines.
- Collaborate with CTO office for OSS technology selection and process design for all components across the order to delivery process.
- Consolidate the IT Back End and Front End systems to drive efficiency and cost benefits.
- CTO office and product development of new services for Go-To-Market (GTM) launch into the core unified set of systems of tools.
What we expect from you:
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience across the telecommunications industry
- A demonstrable track record working across Enterprise IT service architectures
- A proven track record of delivering OSS, automation, and orchestration
- Telecommunications managed services industry background
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
Amplify your job search: