IT Modernisation Consultant
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by La Fosse Associates Limited
La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire an IT Modernisation Consultant into their team, to support with the modernisation of the TOM, Platform and implementation of their new ways of working.
This role is an initial 6 month contract role, with the view for the role to go permanent at the end. Day rate is approximately £600-£650 per day, and the salary on offer at the end is £85,000. Please note, the client is happy for this role to be a straight permanent role if that works better for the right candidate.
This role is to be based out of their London office and ideally they want a 50/50 between office and home working, but they can be as flexible as needed for the right person.
- Development and on-going management of our modernisation programme plan ensuring dependencies and tasks are tracked daily to completion
- Management of our RAID logs ensuring best practise is adhered too across internal and external owners
- Creation of a set of Management Information dashboards that meets our reporting demands
- Responsible for MI & Reporting into key Governance meetings
- Management of all relevant Financial reporting (where applicable)
- Production of all relevant collateral for key internal Governance sessions across the monthly period including creation of minutes and actions
In this role, you'll need to focus on the modernisation of the client's TOM. Implement an operating model that's fit for purpose for their new vision, probably a 24 month piece of work alone.
This role could work well for somebody from a Consultancy background who has worked in complex modernisation programmes before. Their business is very driven off slides at the moment so need to get away from this.
Very complex programmes of work, removal of their Legacy debt (both infra and apps) and upgrading ServiceNow, reviewing their supporting strategies
Day to day, lots of workshops for the operating model, drafting pre-materials, updating presentation packs, reports, programme management plans, RAIDs etc. Background in running complex programme plans via MPP or something similar would be beneficial.
Strong stakeholder management is essential, no real lines of authority under the new ways of working. Good exposure to Executive and board members in this role.
Amplify your job search: