Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by ARM (Advanced Resource Managers)
Our Client is seeking for a PowerShell Developer to join their expanding team.
This role is for a PowerShell Developer within the Resource Services' technical resource pool, developing complex PowerShell scripts to be used as part of automation for builds or monitoring's for our customer.
Our clients customer is looking to move their DaaS existing environments to a cloud-based solution. Moving Citrix into the cloud to sit on a Nutanix layer which will sit in the cloud.
- To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in an enterprise environment
- Must have excellent knowledge of Advanced PowerShell
- Ability to liaise effectively with users and other support team members
- Ability to cross train and pick up different technologies as required
- Proactive approach to problem solving and service improvement
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An excellent troubleshooting mentality
- Advanced PowerShell
- Rest APIs
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Amplify your job search: