Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Sanderson Government & Defence
SC cleared ONLY
Our Government client are in need of a passionate & experienced systems engineer to work on Naval COmbat Systems Integration Support Service (NCISISS) within the Synthetic Test Environment and Analysis Tools Service (STEATS).
You will be expected to engage with our Customers to understand their future aspirations with respect to capability, elicit and understand their requirements, and manage the process of analysis and decomposition of the requirements to ensure the resultant product is suitable for integration into the existing Portsdown Technology Park (PTP) STE. You will also provide technical support in terms of the creation of the Technical Delivery Plans supported by Systems Engineers to develop robust technical solutions.
- A strong maritime background, preferably with STE experience and a good knowledge of system integration testing processes.
- Degree level expertise encompassing systems engineering, computer science, physics or similar technical discipline with post degree experience (or equivalent).
- At least 3 Years of recent experience of delivering multi-disciplinary complex solutions.
- Full professional membership of a relevant body or similar accreditation.
- Knowledge and understanding of a Systems Engineering principles and life cycles including requirements, design and testing and obsolescence management.
- Hardware/software design documentation
- Development of test documentation
- Selection and procurement of hardware/software
- Understanding of the Technical Assurance process and associated reviews.
- Good communications skills (written, verbal and presentational); able to communicate and IT literate.
Amplify your job search: