Talent Acquisition Partner (Associate)
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Resource Solutions - GSC
Purpose of Job
Newly created Associate Talent Acquisition Partner will support a team of five recruiters and one intern. This role is vital in delivering recruitment services to our organisation and global stakeholders. TAD will be working closely with our London HQ ensuring that the team deliver first class recruitment service. The recruitment delivery team will focus on delivering 360 recruitment for roles at various seniority levels (from an analyst to a manager level) and across various disciplines.
This role was created to ensure smooth delivery of the tactical recruitment activities to the internal shareholders at the bank. The incumbent will ensure that the recruitment team is fully supported from the recruitment perfective in order to perform their role efficiently.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for TA Service Delivery team working in close collaboration with People Operations team, Reward, HRBP, Talent and other relevant teams within the bank
- Overall responsibility for the quality of data in the applicant tracking system (Success Factors)
- Responsible for day-to-day recruitment and candidate updates.
- Work closely with the team to ensure good communication.
- In coordination with Procurements, manage third party suppliers including recruitment agencies.
- Ensure strong relationship with the client.
- Collaborate closely with HROD to ensure we deliver an exceptional service to our customers
- Keep the systems up-to date at all times ensuring the right information is inputted.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous 360-recruitment experience working for an international, complex and Matrix organisation is essential.
- Experience with continuous process and ATS workflow improvements is essential.
- Previous experience with external provider selection is essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse wider HR team and senior stakeholders.
- Customer-focused, adaptable, with strong follow up and organizational skills.
- Previous in-house recruitment experience creating and managing proactive sourcing approach by using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruitment means.
- Previous experience in delivering successful recruitment projects.
If this opportunity is interesting to you, please apply today.
Amplify your job search: