Integration Developer - HL7
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
We have an urgent requirement for an Integration/Interoperability Developer for an NHS client. The role will be remote working with some travel to Surrey as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Develop integration and interoperability solutions in accordance with development standards.
* Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
* Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources.
* Demonstrate consistent individual performance in HL7, FHIR, XML, Web Services (among other) technologies, as core development skills to a high standard.
Essential skills and experience include:
* Advanced knowledge of healthcare integration technologies and standards, such as HL7, IHE, FHIR.
* Advanced skills in information flow analysis and data mapping between systems, able to design solutions to support all necessary information flows.
* Knowledge of information security and data protection in respect of patient and clinical information.
* Extensive experience of working on business-led IT projects as a software developer/integration engineer.
* Significant recent experience of detailed working with industry-standard integration engines.
* Significant experience of integration/interoperability development within a healthcare setting.
* Working experience of the InterSystems Toolset, including Cache database, HealthConnect/HealthShare integration platform.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Amplify your job search: