Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Service Desk Analyst £25k per annum
Northampton/Hybrid6 Month - FTC
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious law firm, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Service Desk Analyst for a 6 months fixed term contract.
The role itself will report directly into the Development Team Leader, with the jobholder responsible for the support and delivery of 1st line support services. This will include the support of our clients document management system as well as related systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will:
- Ensure that document management systems incidents and requests that are received on the Service Desk are handled according to agreed procedures and ensure that documentation of the supported components are available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
- Aid the support analysts to co-ordinate the provision of 2nd Line support through the IS Service Desk.
- Maintain a comprehensive support knowledge base for use by IT support services as well as providing self-serve help for the users.
- Communicate effectively acting as a key communicator with users, team members and the department.
- Support other members of the 1st Line team and of the IS Department as a whole.
- Liase between the business and the IS Department, ensuring a rapid response to problems, ideas, issues, and queries raised.
- Participate in department projects as and when required.
A successful candidate will have/be:
- Professional experience in an IT/IS support role, including experience of troubleshooting and supporting computer applications and operating systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office and the wider Microsoft stack.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Experience of working in the legal or professional service sector.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over twenty years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialist. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details on this opportunity.
Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation ().
Amplify your job search: