Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by emagine
Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by emagine
Internally at emagine, you will gain unparalleled training and career development in a fantastic culture setting to drive the continued success of those around you through collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring.
What's required to be a Talent Acquisition Partner at emagine?
- 1-2 years' experience in a Recruitment or Sourcing function
- High energy and appetite for Sales, Banking, Finance or Technology with ability to learn and become an SME with the best in-class cross training provided
- Good knowledge of boolean search
- Ability to work diligently with our Partner Management team and support the Recruitment function assisting with finding new talent
- Ability to build relationships and carry out initial screening calls, booking meetings and following up on relationships
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload
- A creative mind-set to engage high volume, best talent, to complement our team via multiple channels and resources
- Energy to be an ambassador and build brand awareness while working on diverse talent attraction strategies
- Ability to run and administrate testing tools and work closely with our SME's to validate skillsets and skill gaps
- High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication
- Appreciation for administration and quality control
- Excited to work in a fast paced environment
- People who learn from every mistake are welcomed
Why work for emagine?
- We only employ the top 10% of the market and seek out talented professionals
- We encourage fast growth and career development through our practice-specific training sessions and knowledge sharing
- You'll be working within an established global brand with a start-up mentality
- We offer excellent salary rates, bonuses, an uncapped commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
- You'll have access to the latest tools and tech to enable you to achieve your objectives
- We don't micromanage or set irrelevant KPI's
- There are regular opportunities to work and travel overseas
- You'll be given the chance to manage and run multi-million-pound projects in a variety of domains within the banking sector
- Various projects, incentives and awards include: lunch clubs, summer and Christmas parties, vouchers, days out, client events and trips away
- We offer flexible remote working solutions
- We promote a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture
Recruitment Talent Acquisition Partner (Internal Recruitment Trainee Coordinator)
Who are emagine?
emagine, a Professional Services consultancy with 4,600+ Consultants, born out of Deutsche Bank in 1986. Specialising in providing business and technology services to the financial services sector, we power progress, solve challenges and deliver real results through tailored high-end consulting services and solutions
In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more please get in touch with us immediately and apply now.
At emagine, we are committed to building an international and diverse team by embracing our different backgrounds.
If you come from either an internal or agency background and you think you can work with high calibre colleagues on complex and high profile projects, we'd like to hear from you!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"
Alert me to jobs like this:
Talent Acquisition Partner in City, London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search: