IT Project Manager - Infrastructure/Software
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Proactive Appointments
Digital Technology Project Manager
As a Digital Technology Project Manager, you will lead projects with accountability to align a team, solidify the objectives, scope, cost, timeline and risks within a project. You will create, plan, execute and control the project to deliver the project objectives. You will have overall accountability for clarifying, developing, evaluating and documenting individual project plans. You will also be responsible for project team cohesiveness in an environment where team members are in multiple locations and of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Digital Technology Infrastructure projects range from highly complex technology-based projects which change technical platforms and architectures to strategic business projects that significantly change the business processes and practices, with total project budget and cost ranging in size from $50,000 to over $1,000,000.
Hybrid working - 3 days in office, 2 days from home
Salary £50-70K depending on experience
A degree in business, computer science or related field, technical training and experience
- Previous proven Digital PM related experience
- Project Management Professional Certification or Project Management Certification
- Familiar with DT Project Execution Methodologies - Waterfall, Agile
- Avid user of Microsoft Project (or equivalent)
- Project experience base which includes Project Management of Applications Systems and Services, Project Management of Mergers, and/or Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Project Management of Infrastructure systems and services
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Experience in building client and customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to seek information; you are a conceptual problem solver who takes initiative
- Willing to take ownership - achievement driven
- Able to hold teams and individuals accountable and lead change efforts
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Amplify your job search: