eCommerce Backend Software Engineer (TypeScript, Nodejs)
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Staffworx Limited
Excellent opportunity to work with the World's leading online commerce customers in leading agile commerce development team, developing dynamic, enterprise-level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test-driven approach. Implement and deploy commerce applications that leverage a variety of third-party APIs to be used by many different types of rich client applications.
Full stack with Back End focus using Nodejs. Docker and container orchestration engines such as Kubernetes for application deployment. DevOps culture
- software development with TypeScript and Node.js
- E-commerce software development experience
- extensive experience working on eCommerce systems
- must have hands-on Coding experience
- agile development environments, Scrum or Kanban
- experience building microservices
- commercetools, bigcommerce, composable, MACH experience
- docker, K8S, CI/CD, DevOps culture
- serverless frameworks, AWS Lambda
- experience in working with enterprise clients.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
Amplify your job search: