SAP Retail Lead
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Conexus
As a SAP Retail Lead, you will join the European SAP Centre of Excellence which is made up of a global network of presales leads, architects, and specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of SAP business across Europe. Additionally, you will drive the delivery of a SAP transformation programs or projects, leveraging the company's unique and flexible end-to-end approach. You will translate business ambition into target architecture and progressive roadmaps that deliver business values faster. Combining "core SAP" implementation of SAP S/4HANA and Agile delivery for the BTP and Cloud integration (service based), you'll ensure delivery of the solution and related change management to ensure business appropriation.
Your responsibilities as a SAP Retail Lead:
- Help bring retail businesses to the next level by providing your knowledge of key transformation drivers and Retail best practices.
- Inspire innovation to create positive business outcomes.
- Bringing industry understanding to customer conversations and offers, with S/4HANA at its core, ensuring a relevant, customer-centric offering complete with specific business/retail value.
- Serve as a trusted Retail industry advisor to client leadership.
- Work with the company's Service Portfolio team to find customised solutions that best fit retail industry trends and customer needs.
- Interact with key stakeholders and provide content for branding materials, including thought leaders and industry market visions that are relevant to the retail industry.
- Share expert knowledge and market insight regarding the Retail Industry.
- Develop and maintain industry stakeholder relationships.
- Identify valuable white spaces to invest in.
Successful SAP Retail Leads will meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in managing SAP projects
- Have in-depth knowledge of the retail industry
- Have experience managing projects of €3 to €20 M per year and a team size of 15 to 100 people or more.
- Experience in managing and coordinating onshore and offshore teams
- Good knowledge of one or more SAP business processes and/or retail-specific solutions
- An engaging and enthusiastic communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to senior client representatives up to Chief Executive Officer level
Amplify your job search: