Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by InterQuest Financial Markets
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant paying a competitive day rate (available on request) on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This is to join the team in their prestigious Central London office with Hybrid working options available.
What is expected of the Personal Assistant?
- Extensive diary management for the Head of Technology, Head of Business Change and key members of their teams
- Dealing with meeting and call requests across global time zones, prioritising and resolving conflicting appointments, often last minute and urgent with multiple stakeholders
- Scheduling of recurring meetings (1:1s, Monthly and Quarterly Steering Committees, various team meetings)
- Minute taking for monthly meetings
- Tracking of actions and allocation of time for directors to complete tasks and meeting papers
- Working with external consultants to help them complete project work (scheduling of multiple meetings by specific deadlines)
- Monthly management information reporting and analysis using Excel spreadsheets
- Creation of presentation slides
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Expenses and invoicing
- Updating and maintenance of records eg, for regulatory and compliance purposes
- Ad hoc administrative support for teams
- Providing assistance with ad hoc projects
- Working with and providing cover for the Executive Assistant during periods of holiday, sickness and absence as and when required.
What we look for in a Personal Assistant?
- Extensive experience of working as a Personal Assistant or Team Assistant, preferably in a similar environment
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, strategic proactive planner, proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and with conflicting priorities
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Operates with professionalism, honesty and integrity at all times
- Strong systems skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Dependable, solid, and efficient
What the Personal Assistant will receive?
- A competitive day rate available on request
- 12 month contract
- Prestigious location
- Excellent brand to add to your portfolio
- Full benefits package
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Amplify your job search: