Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Strongarm Recruitment
Solutions Architect - (Permanent)
Salary: Up to £79,000 per annum (Salary & Package Dependent on Experience)
Location: Edinburgh, Remote Working,
Employees must come into the office at least twice a month.
Essential: Banking Experience required
An opportunity has arisen for Solutions Architect to join an established global organisation.
You will be offered a very competitive salary with attractive benefits and you will be working with one of the most recognised leading global organisations
As a Solutions Architect your role will be:
- To understand the technology gaps and opportunities within the business context, ascertain ways to address them, gain necessary support to drive the most appropriate solution, produce architectural artefacts such as current/end state designs and roadmaps and support their delivery.
- Focus of the architectural outputs is to transform the operational journeys and drive great customer outcomes through designing innovative and dependable solutions to opportunities and problems while improving our engineers' experience to enable change readiness and deliver reusable features and capabilities, establish and grow dependable, trusting partnerships with business teams, support transition from traditional/waterfall approach to Agile delivery methods, grow architectural maturity and to provide a framework for an empowered engineering organisation
- You will also need to work collaboratively with other technology teams across to bank and find ways to leverage existing/emerging capabilities to reduce the TCO and bring in best practices to support the function's maturity.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong architecture experience and an energy to drive change and achieve outcomes
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to understand business context and technology solutions
- Experience of designing and communicating architectures, designs and proposals
- An understanding of industry architecture frameworks and patterns
- A focus on innovative solutions and new capabilities
- Must be strong/experienced, someone who's willing to be a self-starter, proven problem-solving skills, has experience with end-to-end solutions, no expectation for the candidate to be too technically minded, stakeholder experience, banking/financial sector experience is a bonus. Must have the capacity to think long term for the bank in terms of seeing problems and preventing them and seeing opportunities.
Amplify your job search: