Junior service delivery manager
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
JUNIOR SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 6 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT
HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT
2 DAYS A WEEK AT EITHER:
- MILTON KEYNES
- EAST KILBRIDE
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
The Service Partner is responsible, for the product and business functions they are aligned to, for:
- Acting as a single point of contact, providing an escalation route for ITSM issues impact the functions and products as required.
- Managing service expectations with customers and escalating to the Senior Service Partner when appropriate.
- Managing stakeholders, building effective relationships, including with third parties as appropriate, translating technical language or issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Tracking operational needs, end-user satisfaction, productivity measurements, reviewing insights with appropriate stakeholders, identifying improvements and proposed solutions through to implementation, sharing wider themes and trends with the Senior Service Partner.
- Identifying and highlighting incoming demand requirements to key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills and proven experience in Service Partnering activities, who can demonstrate the skills outlined in the Business relationship role-level, in particular:
- Relationship Management (relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Strategic Thinking (relevant skill level: working)
- Ownership and Initiative (relevant skill level: working)
- User Focus (relevant skill level: working)
- Technical Understanding (relevant skill level: working)
A minimum of ITIL Foundation is required for this role.
We are looking for someone who can also demonstrate the following behaviours outlined in the Civil service success profile behaviours, in particular:
- Behaviours - Communicating & Influencing
- Behaviours - Changing and Improving
- Behaviours - Working Together
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: