Customer Retention Manager
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Project People
To grow our core margin for the area of accountability year on year by leveraging all our commercial assets, delivering both commercial and experiential outcomes for the Consumer area's product set, providing feedback to New Products and Sales to support shaping current and future strategy. Responsible for margin and customer experience for the area of responsibility's propositions, for offers and promotions for the trading plan for products that delivers both commercial and service outcomes and contributing to the short- and long-term strategy.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience within a similar commercial position
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- An experienced People Manager able to galvanise others behind the team's vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
- Margin & Segment P&L for area of responsibility (ie Contract, PAYG, 5G, etc.)
- Existing, Core Props Configuration, Development and Deployment
- Proposition Partner Management (in-life)
- Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes
- Product Margin Delivery.
- Creation of quarterly Trading Plans.
- Contribute to budget and re-forecasting Process
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: