SharePoint Infrastructure Architect
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Talent International
Talent International are working with one of the largest Managed Service Providers globally, we are looking for a proactive SharePoint Infrastructure Architect ready to take on an exciting journey.
Your will role will be to act as the glue between the technical teams, service management and one of their main financial clients. Predominantly working on the SharePoint platform, presenting business solutions through M365/Azure.
What experience will you need to be successful?
- Previously worked alongside development teams to support the delivery of SharePoint Platforms
- You will have worked in cross collaboration teams and provided technical authority at architect level
- You will be motivated to ask technical questions to wider teams (network, security, data etc.) to work collaboratively to the same goal.
- Ability to adjust to a large scale regulated environment
- Happy to travel to client sites (Edinburgh)
What is in this for you?
- Working with industry experts and an inspiring leader
- 80% remote work with site visits (Edinburgh), hyper flexible!
- 10% bonus
- Double pension contributions
- Loads more benefits to follow
This is an appealing opportunity to work alongside individuals with years of experience and technical expertise, opportunities to grow your career and exposure to some of the latest technologies!
Amplify your job search: