Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Michael Page Technology
My client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to help with the maintenance of the Group's infrastructure technologies and services.
Michael Page are partnering with a large client who is looking for a Infrastructure Analyst.
- To support the operational running of the Group's infrastructure technologies and services. Responsible for protecting service operations through change control and governance. Collaborating with Service Management teams to identify risks, complete incident root cause analysis.
- To deliver 3rd line support capability to the following technology areas; Datacentre/Cloud services, WAN/LAN networks, server technologies, SAN and system operations/monitoring.
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on Industry developments & innovations. Encourage, support and coach other team members in their own development
- Present a professional and positive image of the department, the team and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- Assist in, and support activity in other areas of ISS/IT Operations as required, including Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure, Information Security and IT Administration
- Highly motivated and able to collaborate with peers
- Previous experience as a 3rd line infrastructure analyst, proficient with several of the following; VMware, Active Directory, MS Exchange/O365, SCCM and associated hosting technologies, networking, NetApp SAN, Azure/AWS Cloud
- High degree of operational awareness, and can therefore generate positive operational outcomes through the change they are delivering
- Proactive mindset, with a continuous improvement mentality
- Robust/up to date knowledge and experience of Technology delivery in infrastructure operations environment
- Understanding of the UK General Insurance market (desirable)
- Experience of delivering project change (desirable)
- Experience of ITIL service management framework (desirable)
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Amplify your job search: