Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Flint Consulting Limited
Not Specified, United Kingdom
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief.
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
What You'll Do
- Providing a fantastic candidate experience to everyone, regardless of whether they are successful in securing a role with us.
- Work alongside the account manager to create hiring timelines, prioritise hires and clarify requirements
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview, negotiation and offer process.
- Sourcing and headhunting using a variety of channels. Writing adverts that bring out the best in the role.
- Screening candidates, considering their career ambitions and interests.
- Find, excite, and engage passive tech and telco candidates using innovative methods
- Cultivate a constant pipeline of technical talent
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively source, screen and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points to ensure smooth alignment
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Applicant Tracking System (Mercury XRM) to enable vacancy and candidate management
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Any other
- The ability to source and build candidate pipelines for an array of positions, balancing a multitude of roles at once.
- Experience using Recruiting Software (eg, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- The desire to learn and advance yourself within a highly energised and collaborative team of supportive colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Familiarity with a wide array of sourcing strategies and tools
- Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Experience within telecommunications sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working individually as well, as well as partnering with a globally and culturally diverse team.
- Analytical mind, focused and dedicated with excellent relationship building skills
- Needs to be a team player.
Amplify your job search: